Structures appropriate for children improve concentration and help to distinguish the relevant from the irrelevant.
When there’s something missing…
Parents can usually feel when their child is missing something it needs. For example when it cannot concentrate on something specific for the required time or when it is constantly restless and fidgets.
Many parents who have tried various different therapies without success come to me as their last hope, looking for:
- their child to become healthy, cheerful and balanced again
- the tense situation at home to be resolved
- their relationship with their child to improve
- more time to enjoy themselves as a family
- their child to learn and achieve efficient learning strategies