It is a well-known fact that change begins in the mind!
The primary goal of the mental techniques which I individually tailor for your needs is the accomplishment of the coaching targets which we will define together. You will learn to activate your hidden depth of resources and to reach the set goals step by step. The second goal (of the methods I use) help you to relax, reduce stress levels and enhance your composure and sense of well-being.
Mental coaching means that coach and coachee work as partners to maximize resources and to reach optimum performance of the coachee in achieving their private and professional goals. Coaching has its roots in the field of sports, yet nowadays is being applied to all areas of life. Coaching helps coachees to develop new behavioral skills. They focus on the present and the future and gain new awareness by active “mind” acting.
The main pillars of coaching
- You, your emotional condition and your talents
- The main principles
- Rapport – the quality of relationships, which leads to mutual trust and understanding
- Goals – knowing what you want. It is about goal-oriented thinking in each situation in order to be able to act in a goal-oriented manner (goal state)
- Feedback – how can you see that you are approaching your goal?
- Flexibility – if what you are doing does not work then do something different!